Calendar of Events
- September 7th at 11:30- U of L Institute for Sustainable Health and Optimal Aging is hosting their 7th Annual Gold Standard Lunch for Optimal Aging – It will be held at the Crown Plaza Hotel (Mr. Wayne Perkey will be the Master of Ceremonies) Call (502)852-5629 for more information.
- September 8th- Walk to end Alzheimer’s- 8:30am-Registration, 9:45am-Promise Garden ceremony, 10:00am-Walk start. Sponsored by the Alzheimer’s Association.
- September 28th from 12:00-1:00 p.m- The University of Louisville Physicians will be holding a monthly Parkinson’s D
- – isease Lunch and Learn series. This one will be ” Bladder Management”, To RSVP for this event, call (502)582-7654 by Sept 25th.
- October 13th- Strides for Strokes Walk at Brown Park (Registration at 11:00 the Walk begins at 12:00)
- October 26th- 12:00-1:00 p.m.- The University of Louisville Physicians second Lunch and Learn for Parkinson’s Patients “Maximizing quality of life with Pallative Medicine in movement disorders-why everyone should care about it”. To RSVP for this event, call (502)582-7654 by Oct 23rd.
- November 16 -12:00-1:00- The University of Louisville Physicians Lunch and Learn for Parkinson’s patients. This months topic will be “Myths and Misconceptions about Parkinson’s Disease-Time to Clear the fog”. To RSVP for this event, call (502)582-7654 by Nov 13th.